everyone needs the same type of care. Some clients require more care, some less
care. But when skilled nursing care is indicated Stevens Home Health Care is
there to offer assistance.
Our Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
are experienced professional who assist the client with all of their physical
and emotional needs. Our Director of Nursing and our RNs continually supervise
both the client and staff to insure that the best possible care is provided to
Our Skilled Nursing Program includes:
- Initial and periodic assessments to evaluate client and
family home needs.
- Performing skilled, specialized procedures under the
physician's treatment plan.
- Administering injections.
- Instructing and supervising the client and the family
regarding the client's medical requirements.
- Providing emotional support and assistance.
Many health insurance plans cover skilled nursing in the home.
Our Medical Coordinator will assist you in determining if your insurance plan
covers home health care.